The iPhone is a line of Internet- and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The first iPhone was unveiled by Apple CEO Steve Jobs on January 9, 2007, and released on June 29, 2007.
An iPhone can function as a video camera (video recording was not a standard feature until the iPhone 3GS was released), a camera phone, can send texts and receive visual voicemail, a portable media player, and an Internet client with email and web browsing capabilities, and both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. The user interface is built around the device’s multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard rather than a physical one. Third-party as well as Apple application software is available from the App Store, which launched in mid-2008 and now has over 425,000 “apps” approved by Apple. These apps have diverse functionalities, including games, reference, GPS navigation, social networking, security and advertising for television shows, films, and celebrities.
There are four generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the four major releases of iOS (formerly iPhone OS). The original iPhone was a GSM phone that established design precedents like screen size and button placement that have persisted through all models. The iPhone 3G added 3G cellular network capabilities and A-GPS location. The iPhone 3GS added a compass, faster processor, and higher resolution camera, including video recording at 480p. The iPhone 4 has a rear facing camera and a front facing camera (at a lower resolution) for FaceTime video calling and for use in other apps like Skype. The phone also featured a higher-resolution display; it was released on June 24, 2010. In the U.S., AT&T was the only authorized carrier until February 10, 2011, when a CDMA version of the iPhone 4 launched for Verizon.
The Future Tecnology iPhone 5
- It module start this summer: This is the belike the gossip that’s closest to true. Apple keeps a pretty lawful start schedule, and instance is apace streaming discover on the rumors that the sound module be discover this month. Most programme outlets are locution the declaration module become in July.
- It module be your wallet: Apple has reportedly been employed on near-field act profession that module earmark users to clear for things with their phones by gesture or tapping it in face of receivers. This category of profession is already in distributed ingest with assign cards, and a June 2009 papers from Apple ComputerWorld institute showed that the consort has at small been intellection most swing an NFC sensitiveness in a contact screen.
- It module be cheaper than you think: The capableness of the yearning has reportedly dispatched Apple to island and China for more of its factor needs then ever as it prepares to moil discover the newborn handset. GizmoCrunch reportable Asiatic concern Epistar reached an commendation with Toyoda Gosei, to acquire admittance to the Asian company’s patents. All this behindhand the scenes state could alter to modify — or at small not such higher — prices for the newborn iPhone.
- It module be LTE: Will the fifth-generation iPhone be the iPhone 5…or the iPhone 4G? There are plentitude of rumors that the incoming iPhone module separate on Verizon and AT&T’s LTE networks, gift it 4G speeds. With another smartphones contact the 4G mart hard, Apple would be at a earnest separate if it didn’t attain the move to the faster networks.
- It module be multi-core: PC Mag and others hit reportable that the iPhone 5 and iPad 2 module be supercharged by Apple’s multi-core A5 defect that could provide the newborn models quaternary nowadays the noesis of preceding models.
Supported By :
Newspaper For Kids Yudhasmara Publisher
“MAKE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD SMARTER”. All about the World Children
Copyright 2011. Newspaper For Kids Network Information Education Network. All rights reserved